Tyne Green Level Crossing
Tyne Green Level Crossing Location Map
Tyne Green Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.978 / 54°58'40"N
Longitude: -2.1062 / 2°6'22"W
OS Eastings: 393300
OS Northings: 564821
OS Grid: NY933648
Mapcode National: GBR FBQW.TB
Mapcode Global: WHB2C.M48N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Tyne Green Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Tyne Green
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hexham CP
- Postcode: NE463HG
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NEC2
- Distance: 21 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 53
- 53 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Hexham
Civil Parish/community: Hexham
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Hexham Central with Acomb
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.