Ufford Level Crossing
Ufford Level Crossing Location Map
Ufford Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.1172 / 52°7'1"N
Longitude: 1.3633 / 1°21'48"E
OS Eastings: 630362
OS Northings: 251880
OS Grid: TM303518
Mapcode National: GBR WQ1.9HK
Mapcode Global: VHLBQ.L13S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ufford Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ufford
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Suffolk Coastal District
- Postcode: IP122QB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 81 miles 60 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 32
- 297 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Eyke
District Council Ward: Orford & Eyke
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Wilford
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.