Ulgham No.8 Level Crossing
Ulgham No.8 Level Crossing Location Map
Ulgham No.8 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 55.2237 / 55°13'25"N
Longitude: -1.6162 / 1°36'58"W
OS Eastings: 424511
OS Northings: 592226
OS Grid: NZ245922
Mapcode National: GBR K841.W8
Mapcode Global: WHC2D.4YMV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ulgham No.8 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ulgham No.8
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ulgham CP
- Postcode: NE613AX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM7
- Distance: 21 miles 79 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 110
- Trains per day: 112
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Berwick-upon-Tweed
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Pegswood
Civil Parish/community: Ulgham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.