Unnamed Level Crossing
Harpham, East Riding of Yorkshire
Unnamed Level Crossing Location Map
Unnamed Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0395 / 54°2'22"N
Longitude: -0.317 / 0°19'1"W
OS Eastings: 510309
OS Northings: 461706
OS Grid: TA103617
Mapcode National: GBR VP7Q.5P
Mapcode Global: WHHFC.3Q9L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Unnamed Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Unnamed
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Harpham CP
- Postcode: YO254NL
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HBS0
- Distance: 25 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 55
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2012), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Wolds and Coastal
UK Parliament Constituency: East Yorkshire
Civil Parish/community: Harpham
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.