Unnamed Level Crossing
Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire
Unnamed Level Crossing Location Map
Unnamed Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7737 / 53°46'25"N
Longitude: -0.9305 / 0°55'49"W
OS Eastings: 470580
OS Northings: 431347
OS Grid: SE705313
Mapcode National: GBR PSYS.BZ
Mapcode Global: WHFD4.PD2W
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Unnamed Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Unnamed
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hemingbrough CP
- Postcode: YO8 6ES
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HUL1
- Distance: 25 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph (up)
90 mph (down)
- Trains per day: 82
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Derwent
Civil Parish/community: Hemingbrough
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Selby and Ainsty
District Council: Selby District Council
County Council Electoral Division: South Selby
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.