Vigurs Level Crossing
Vigurs Level Crossing Location Map
Vigurs Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.256 / 50°15'21"N
Longitude: -5.1162 / 5°6'58"W
OS Eastings: 177968
OS Northings: 44202
OS Grid: SW779442
Mapcode National: GBR Z9.YWSD
Mapcode Global: FRA 085C.2M4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Vigurs Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Vigurs
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kenwyn CP
- Postcode: TR3 6EL
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN
- Distance: 303 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2013
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 42
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2013), - 1 incident since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Kenwyn
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Threemilestone and Gloweth
UK Parliament Constituency: Truro and Falmouth
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.