Vine No.2 Level Crossing
Polegate, East Sussex
Vine No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Vine No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8154 / 50°48'55"N
Longitude: 0.2628 / 0°15'46"E
OS Eastings: 559502
OS Northings: 104200
OS Grid: TQ595042
Mapcode National: GBR MTN.TGB
Mapcode Global: FRA C6FY.B6L
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Vine No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Vine No.2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wealden District
- Postcode: BN266JS
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: KJE3
- Distance: 20 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80
- Trains per day: 148
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Eastbourne
County Council: East Sussex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Polegate
District Council Ward: Polegate North
County Council Electoral Division: Polegate, Willingdon and East Dean
European Region: South East
District Council: Wealden District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.