Wadehall Old Dam Level Crossing
North Cove, Suffolk
Wadehall Old Dam Level Crossing Location Map
Wadehall Old Dam Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.456 / 52°27'21"N
Longitude: 1.6357 / 1°38'8"E
OS Eastings: 647110
OS Northings: 290448
OS Grid: TM471904
Mapcode National: GBR YTG.SG5
Mapcode Global: VHM6L.9JLK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wadehall Old Dam Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wadehall Old Dam
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: North Cove CP
- Postcode: NR347QG
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 112 miles 23 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: North Cove
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
District Council Ward: Worlingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.