Walkers Level Crossing
Brompton, North Yorkshire
Walkers Level Crossing Location Map
Walkers Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.3604 / 54°21'37"N
Longitude: -1.4302 / 1°25'48"W
OS Eastings: 437126
OS Northings: 496241
OS Grid: SE371962
Mapcode National: GBR LLG0.5P
Mapcode Global: WHD7W.0N7N
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Walkers Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Walkers
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Brompton CP
- Postcode: DL6 2RP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: LEN3
- Distance: 44 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 96
- 14 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Brompton
District Council: Hambleton District Council
District Council Ward: Northallerton North & Brompton
County Council Electoral Division: North Hambleton
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Richmond (Yorks)
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.