Wall End Level Crossing
Wall End Level Crossing Location Map
Wall End Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.327 / 51°19'37"N
Longitude: 1.2182 / 1°13'5"E
OS Eastings: 624304
OS Northings: 163571
OS Grid: TR243635
Mapcode National: GBR VZ0.NT1
Mapcode Global: VHLGB.2XC3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wall End Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wall End
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Chislet CP
- Postcode: CT3 4DF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 77 miles 26 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 83
- 4 Vehicles
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
District Council: Canterbury City Council
Civil Parish/community: Chislet
County Council Electoral Division: Herne and Sturry
County Council: Kent County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: North Thanet
District Council Ward: Reculver
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.