Warden Level Crossing
Warden Level Crossing Location Map
Warden Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.9945 / 54°59'40"N
Longitude: -2.1547 / 2°9'17"W
OS Eastings: 390198
OS Northings: 566674
OS Grid: NY901666
Mapcode National: GBR FBDP.9D
Mapcode Global: WHB24.WQ3G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Warden Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Warden
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Half Barriers
- Location: Warden CP
- Postcode: NE464SX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NEC2
- Distance: 23 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 47
- 999 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No Specific Risk Drivers Identified
- Current protection arrangements:
- Road traffic light signals
- Half barrier equipment
- Audible alarm
UK Parliament Constituency: Hexham
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Humshaugh
European Region: North East
Unitary Authority: Northumberland County Council
Civil Parish/community: Warden
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.