Waterfields No.1 Level Crossing
Waterfields No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Waterfields No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7013 / 53°42'4"N
Longitude: -1.2476 / 1°14'51"W
OS Eastings: 449772
OS Northings: 423025
OS Grid: SE497230
Mapcode National: GBR MTQM.PX
Mapcode Global: WHDC7.T73C
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Waterfields No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Waterfields No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wakefield District (B)
- Postcode: WF110LB
- Route: London North East
- ELR: KWS0
- Distance: 59 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 33
- 145 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Knottingley
UK Parliament Constituency: Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.