Welbeck Colliery Level Crossing
Welbeck Colliery Level Crossing Location Map
Welbeck Colliery Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2 / 53°11'59"N
Longitude: -1.1441 / 1°8'38"W
OS Eastings: 457271
OS Northings: 367328
OS Grid: SK572673
Mapcode National: GBR 8DN.KJG
Mapcode Global: WHDFM.DTFQ
- Name: Welbeck Colliery
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Warsop
- Postcode: NG200HB
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WKC
- Distance: 0 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 0
- 2 Vehicles
- 16 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Large Numbers of users
- Infrequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Blaydon
Metropolitan District Ward: Blaydon
Metropolitan District: Gateshead Borough Council
European Region: North East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.