Wern Arran Level Crossing
Llantilio Pertholey, Monmouthshire
Wern Arran Level Crossing Location Map
Wern Arran Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8455 / 51°50'43"N
Longitude: -3.0007 / 3°0'2"W
OS Eastings: 331158
OS Northings: 216799
OS Grid: SO311167
Mapcode National: GBR F6.TVPG
Mapcode Global: VH790.YW02
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wern Arran Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wern Arran
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llantilio Pertholey Community
- Postcode: NP7 6PA
- Route: Wales
- ELR: HNL1
- Distance: 20 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Llantilio Pertholey Community
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Mardy
UK Parliament Constituency: Monmouth
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Monmouth
Unitary Authority: Monmouthshire Council
Welsh Assembly Region: South Wales East
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.