Westbury Brook Level Crossing
Westbury Brook Level Crossing Location Map
Westbury Brook Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8318 / 51°49'54"N
Longitude: -2.4151 / 2°24'54"W
OS Eastings: 371488
OS Northings: 214875
OS Grid: SO714148
Mapcode National: GBR FZ.VX3Y
Mapcode Global: VH94G.3723
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Westbury Brook Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Westbury Brook
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Westbury-on-Severn CP
- Postcode: GL141LR
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 122 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 70
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Forest of Dean
District Council: Forest of Dean District Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Mitcheldean
District Council Ward: Newnham and Westbury
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Westbury-on-Severn
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.