Westhoughton Golf Course Level Crossing
Westhoughton Golf Course Level Crossing Location Map
Westhoughton Golf Course Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5522 / 53°33'7"N
Longitude: -2.533 / 2°31'58"W
OS Eastings: 364784
OS Northings: 406305
OS Grid: SD647063
Mapcode National: GBR BWRC.DC
Mapcode Global: WH97T.2Z26
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Westhoughton Golf Course Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Westhoughton Golf Course
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Westhoughton CP
- Postcode: BL5 2BR
- Route: London North West
- ELR: LCN
- Distance: 15 miles 64 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 81
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Bolton Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Bolton West
European Region: North West
Civil Parish/community: Westhoughton
Metropolitan District Ward: Westhoughton North and Chew Moor
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.