Westmead Rhyne Level Crossing
Yatton, North Somerset
Westmead Rhyne Level Crossing Location Map
Westmead Rhyne Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3944 / 51°23'39"N
Longitude: -2.8189 / 2°49'8"W
OS Eastings: 343121
OS Northings: 166473
OS Grid: ST431664
Mapcode National: GBR JF.RFMS
Mapcode Global: VH7CG.363V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Westmead Rhyne Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Westmead Rhyne
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Yatton CP
- Postcode: BS494QS
- Route: Western
- ELR: MLN1
- Distance: 129 miles 72 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 146
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: North Somerset
Unitary Authority: North Somerset Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Yatton
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Yatton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.