Weston Level Crossing
Weston Level Crossing Location Map
Weston Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4209 / 52°25'15"N
Longitude: 1.5498 / 1°32'59"E
OS Eastings: 641464
OS Northings: 286251
OS Grid: TM414862
Mapcode National: GBR XMY.8MS
Mapcode Global: VHM6Q.TD4Z
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Weston Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Weston
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Weston CP
- Postcode: NR348TQ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 106 miles 29 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 47 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 72 Vehicles
- 14 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Bungay
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: Wainford
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
Civil Parish/community: Weston
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.