Wey Meadows Level Crossing
Addlestone Bourneside, Surrey
Wey Meadows Level Crossing Location Map
Wey Meadows Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3649 / 51°21'53"N
Longitude: -0.4747 / 0°28'28"W
OS Eastings: 506285
OS Northings: 163972
OS Grid: TQ062639
Mapcode National: GBR 1H.YTX
Mapcode Global: VHFTX.QYFK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wey Meadows Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wey Meadows
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Runnymede District (B)
- Postcode: KT138XY
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: VWW0
- Distance: 20 miles 11 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 103
- 62 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Addlestone
District Council Ward: Addlestone Bourneside
UK Parliament Constituency: Runnymede and Weybridge
District Council: Runnymede Borough Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.