Whitehouse Farm Steps Level Crossing
East Chiltington, East Sussex
Whitehouse Farm Steps Level Crossing Location Map
Whitehouse Farm Steps Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9199 / 50°55'11"N
Longitude: -0.0326 / 0°1'57"W
OS Eastings: 538384
OS Northings: 115225
OS Grid: TQ383152
Mapcode National: GBR KPF.BKV
Mapcode Global: FRA B6TN.WNK
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Whitehouse Farm Steps Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Whitehouse Farm Steps
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: East Chiltington CP
- Postcode: BN7 3QU
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: KJE1
- Distance: 45 miles 71 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 76
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Chailey
Civil Parish/community: East Chiltington
County Council: East Sussex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Lewes
District Council: Lewes District Council
District Council Ward: Plumpton, Streat, East Chiltington and St John (Without)
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.