Whitehouse Level Crossing
Whitehouse Level Crossing Location Map
Whitehouse Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.577 / 54°34'37"N
Longitude: -1.2117 / 1°12'42"W
OS Eastings: 451051
OS Northings: 520484
OS Grid: NZ510204
Mapcode National: GBR MHZJ.G1
Mapcode Global: WHD70.C761
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Whitehouse Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Whitehouse
- Crossing Type: Private Manually Controlled Barriers
- Location: Middlesbrough (B)
- Postcode: TS3 6AS
- Route: London North East
- ELR: DSN2
- Distance: 15 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2021
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 111
- 257 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Train signalling protection
- Controlled by Signaller
- Road traffic light signals
- Full barrier equipment
- Audible alarm
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Central
UK Parliament Constituency: Middlesbrough
Unitary Authority: Middlesbrough Council
European Region: North East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.