Wick No.1 Level Crossing
Wick No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Wick No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4484 / 51°26'54"N
Longitude: 0.6452 / 0°38'42"E
OS Eastings: 583905
OS Northings: 175475
OS Grid: TQ839754
Mapcode National: GBR QQL.1Y8
Mapcode Global: VHJLJ.4VGJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wick No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wick No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Stoke CP
- Postcode: ME3 9RF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: HTG
- Distance: 36 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2013
- Next assessment due: January 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 10
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Medway Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Peninsula
UK Parliament Constituency: Rochester and Strood
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Stoke
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.