Wicken Road Level Crossing
Wicken Road Level Crossing Location Map
Wicken Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3187 / 52°19'7"N
Longitude: 0.3388 / 0°20'19"E
OS Eastings: 559505
OS Northings: 271529
OS Grid: TL595715
Mapcode National: GBR N8W.NGD
Mapcode Global: VHHJM.TZGC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wicken Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wicken Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Soham CP
- Postcode: CB7 5AW
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SOB2
- Distance: 6 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 83
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Soham
County Council Electoral Division: Soham and Fordham Villages
District Council Ward: Soham South
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.