Wickenby Level Crossing
Wickenby Level Crossing Location Map
Wickenby Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3311 / 53°19'51"N
Longitude: -0.3746 / 0°22'28"W
OS Eastings: 508339
OS Northings: 382802
OS Grid: TF083828
Mapcode National: GBR TYTX.PM
Mapcode Global: WHGHP.6JVP
- Name: Wickenby
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manned Gates
- Location: Wickenby CP
- Postcode: LN3 5AN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB3
- Distance: 30 miles 52 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 42
- 243 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing Approach
- RD Visibility
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Dunholme and Welton
European Region: East Midlands
UK Parliament Constituency: Gainsborough
County Council: Lincolnshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Welton Rural
District Council: West Lindsey District Council
Civil Parish/community: Wickenby
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.