Williams No.1 Level Crossing
Williams No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Williams No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6873 / 52°41'14"N
Longitude: -2.8875 / 2°53'15"W
OS Eastings: 340105
OS Northings: 310328
OS Grid: SJ401103
Mapcode National: GBR BB.3RT6
Mapcode Global: WH8BR.MQ66
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Williams No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Williams No.1
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Westbury CP
- Postcode: SY5 9PS
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA1
- Distance: 6 miles 62 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2020
- Next assessment due: November 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 80
- Trains per day: 24
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Loton
UK Parliament Constituency: Shrewsbury and Atcham
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Westbury
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.