Willow House Level Crossing
Willow House Level Crossing Location Map
Willow House Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.993 / 50°59'34"N
Longitude: 0.7814 / 0°46'52"E
OS Eastings: 595283
OS Northings: 125199
OS Grid: TQ952251
Mapcode National: GBR RYJ.LDK
Mapcode Global: FRA D6JH.86X
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Willow House Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Willow House
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Stone-cum-Ebony CP
- Postcode: TN299SA
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ATH0
- Distance: 67 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 50
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
District Council Ward: Isle of Oxney
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Stone-cum-Ebony
County Council Electoral Division: Tenterden
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.