Wilmington Farm Level Crossing
Wilmington Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Wilmington Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1718 / 51°10'18"N
Longitude: 0.9148 / 0°54'53"E
OS Eastings: 603854
OS Northings: 145430
OS Grid: TR038454
Mapcode National: GBR SXW.J2N
Mapcode Global: VHKKG.STY3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wilmington Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wilmington Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Ashford District (B)
- Postcode: TN254EL
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 59 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 115
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural East
District Council Ward: Kennington
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.