Woodgrange Close Level Crossing
Woodgrange Close Level Crossing Location Map
Woodgrange Close Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5392 / 51°32'20"N
Longitude: 0.744 / 0°44'38"E
OS Eastings: 590393
OS Northings: 185819
OS Grid: TQ903858
Mapcode National: GBR YDZ.HY
Mapcode Global: VHKHM.VK6Y
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Woodgrange Close Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Woodgrange Close
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Southend-on-Sea (B)
- Postcode: SS1 3EA
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: FSS3
- Distance: 37 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
3 (Very High)
- Last assessment: July 2020
- Next assessment due: October 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 178
- 75 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: Rochford and Southend East
Unitary Authority: Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Thorpe
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.