Woodside Level Crossing
Woodside Level Crossing Location Map
Woodside Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1591 / 51°9'32"N
Longitude: 0.7132 / 0°42'47"E
OS Eastings: 589820
OS Northings: 143478
OS Grid: TQ898434
Mapcode National: GBR QV5.74S
Mapcode Global: VHKKK.94X9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Woodside Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Woodside
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Smarden CP
- Postcode: TN278RF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: XTD
- Distance: 48 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 96
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural West
County Council: Kent County Council
Civil Parish/community: Smarden
European Region: South East
District Council Ward: Weald North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.