Woodside Level Crossing
Hassocks, West Sussex
Woodside Level Crossing Location Map
Woodside Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9323 / 50°55'56"N
Longitude: -0.1409 / 0°8'27"W
OS Eastings: 530735
OS Northings: 116407
OS Grid: TQ307164
Mapcode National: GBR JMS.F5Z
Mapcode Global: FRA B6LN.2XM
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Woodside Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Woodside
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hassocks CP
- Postcode: BN6 8EJ
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: VTB3
- Distance: 43 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 332
- 17 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Arundel and South Downs
Civil Parish/community: Hassocks
District Council Ward: Hassocks
County Council Electoral Division: Hassocks and Victoria
District Council: Mid Sussex District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.