Woodstock Crescent Level Crossing
Woodstock Crescent Level Crossing Location Map
Woodstock Crescent Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6047 / 51°36'16"N
Longitude: 0.6538 / 0°39'13"E
OS Eastings: 583870
OS Northings: 192876
OS Grid: TQ838928
Mapcode National: GBR QNN.B44
Mapcode Global: VHJKR.8XZQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Woodstock Crescent Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Woodstock Crescent
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hockley CP
- Postcode: SS5 4XG
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SSV
- Distance: 35 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 128
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Hockley
District Council Ward: Hockley West
UK Parliament Constituency: Rayleigh and Wickford
District Council: Rochford District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Rochford West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.