Woolaston 118 Level Crossing
Woolaston 118 Level Crossing Location Map
Woolaston 118 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6909 / 51°41'27"N
Longitude: -2.5754 / 2°34'31"W
OS Eastings: 360324
OS Northings: 199280
OS Grid: ST603992
Mapcode National: GBR JR.4NWZ
Mapcode Global: VH87H.9RVN
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Woolaston 118 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Woolaston 118
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Woolaston CP
- Postcode: GL156PL
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 135 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2022
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 96
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Forest of Dean
District Council: Forest of Dean District Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
District Council Ward: Hewelsfield and Woolaston
County Council Electoral Division: Sedbury
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Woolaston
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.