Wrights Level Crossing
Wrights Level Crossing Location Map
Wrights Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6197 / 52°37'10"N
Longitude: 1.6731 / 1°40'23"E
OS Eastings: 648720
OS Northings: 308767
OS Grid: TG487087
Mapcode National: GBR YQL.PT2
Mapcode Global: WHNVY.NFX1
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wrights Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wrights
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Mautby CP
- Postcode: NR301TD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: NAY0
- Distance: 16 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 38
- 4 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Fleggburgh
UK Parliament Constituency: Great Yarmouth
District Council: Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Mautby
County Council: Norfolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: West Flegg
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.