Wrights Level Crossing
Wrights Level Crossing Location Map
Wrights Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4597 / 52°27'35"N
Longitude: 1.6673 / 1°40'2"E
OS Eastings: 649232
OS Northings: 290969
OS Grid: TM492909
Mapcode National: GBR YTH.NBX
Mapcode Global: VHM6L.VF8Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Wrights Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Wrights
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Barnby CP
- Postcode: NR338BS
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 113 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 2 Vehicles
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 3 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Barnby
County Council Electoral Division: Beccles
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Suffolk County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Waveney
District Council: Waveney District Council
District Council Ward: Worlingham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.