Yaxley Lode Level Crossing
Yaxley Lode Level Crossing Location Map
Yaxley Lode Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5083 / 52°30'30"N
Longitude: -0.24 / 0°14'23"W
OS Eastings: 519548
OS Northings: 291505
OS Grid: TL195915
Mapcode National: GBR J0H.L56
Mapcode Global: VHGL2.S6HY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Yaxley Lode Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Yaxley Lode
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Yaxley CP
- Postcode: PE7 3HX
- Route: London North East
- ELR: ECM1
- Distance: 71 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 320
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council: Huntingdonshire District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Norman Cross
UK Parliament Constituency: North West Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Yaxley
District Council Ward: Yaxley and Farcet
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.