Ystrad Amman Level Crossing
Ystrad Amman Level Crossing Location Map
Ystrad Amman Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8003 / 51°48'1"N
Longitude: -3.954 / 3°57'14"W
OS Eastings: 265361
OS Northings: 213100
OS Grid: SN653131
Mapcode National: GBR DX.XRWD
Mapcode Global: VH4JJ.F01Q
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Ystrad Amman Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Ystrad Amman
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Betws Community
- Postcode: SA182AT
- Route: Wales
- ELR: GNT0
- Distance: 12 miles 51 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20
- Trains per day: 2
- 17 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Betws
Civil Parish/community: Betws Community
UK Parliament Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Carmarthen East and Dinefwr
Unitary Authority: Carmarthenshire Council
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.