All Stretton 2 Level Crossing
Church Stretton, Shropshire
All Stretton 2 Level Crossing Location Map
All Stretton 2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5527 / 52°33'9"N
Longitude: -2.7917 / 2°47'30"W
OS Eastings: 346415
OS Northings: 295274
OS Grid: SO464952
Mapcode National: GBR BG.DCDJ
Mapcode Global: VH75V.K3HG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of All Stretton 2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: All Stretton 2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Church Stretton CP
- Postcode: SY6 6HR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SHL0
- Distance: 11 miles 48 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 95
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Church Stretton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Church Stretton and Craven Arms
UK Parliament Constituency: Ludlow
Unitary Authority: Shropshire Council
European Region: West Midlands
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.