The ABC Railway Guide is a Good Stuff website.
Data and Content Sources
- Station and other rail network infrastructure information is extracted from data provided by
Network Rail and ATOC and used under their respective terms and conditions.
- Crime data is supplied by the police and used under the Open Government Licence.
- Wikipedia summaries are from Wikipedia and used under the licence applicable to the content.
- OpenStreetMap Maps are by Open Street map © OpenStreetMap contributors and used under the Open Data Commons Open Database License.
- Google Maps are by Google and used under the terms of the Google Maps API.
original content on this site, including all user-submitted content, is published
under the Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
What this means in practice is that you may freely re-use any original content from this site, provided that you
- Attribute this site (and, where appropriate, the original contributor) as the source of the content, and
- Make the content (including any works derived from it) available to the public under the same licence.