Allscott Level Crossing
Wrockwardine, Telford and Wrekin
Allscott Level Crossing Location Map
Allscott Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.7089 / 52°42'32"N
Longitude: -2.5748 / 2°34'29"W
OS Eastings: 361264
OS Northings: 312514
OS Grid: SJ612125
Mapcode National: GBR BR.2JTC
Mapcode Global: WH9D1.F54M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Allscott Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Allscott
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wrockwardine CP
- Postcode: TF6 5EG
- Route: London North West
- ELR: WSJ2
- Distance: 164 miles 3 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 79
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Telford and Wrekin Council
UK Parliament Constituency: The Wrekin
European Region: West Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Wrockwardine
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wrockwardine
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.