Anglers Lane Level Crossing
Anglers Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Anglers Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8846 / 52°53'4"N
Longitude: -1.4656 / 1°27'56"W
OS Eastings: 436055
OS Northings: 332040
OS Grid: SK360320
Mapcode National: GBR PMW.T9
Mapcode Global: WHDH0.GR9G
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Anglers Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Anglers Lane
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: City of Derby (B)
- Postcode: DE249HZ
- Route: Midland and Continental
- ELR: MJS1
- Distance: 130 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2014
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30 mph
- Trains per day: 1
- 405 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Crossing is near station
- Large Numbers of users
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Derby City Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Derby South
European Region: East Midlands
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Sinfin
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.