Atkinson's Level Crossing
Adwick le Street & Carcroft, Doncaster
Atkinson's Level Crossing Location Map
Atkinson's Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5627 / 53°33'45"N
Longitude: -1.1702 / 1°10'12"W
OS Eastings: 455060
OS Northings: 407659
OS Grid: SE550076
Mapcode National: GBR NW87.GM
Mapcode Global: WHDCW.0Q14
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Atkinson's Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Atkinson's
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Doncaster District (B)
- Postcode: DN6 7QW
- Route: London North East
- ELR: DOL1
- Distance: 159 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 161
- 1 Vehicle
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Metropolitan District Ward: Adwick le Street & Carcroft
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Doncaster North
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.