Barrow Road Level Crossing
New Holland, North Lincolnshire
Barrow Road Level Crossing Location Map
Barrow Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7023 / 53°42'8"N
Longitude: -0.3609 / 0°21'39"W
OS Eastings: 508301
OS Northings: 424121
OS Grid: TA083241
Mapcode National: GBR TTXM.NK
Mapcode Global: WHGFY.F6CL
- Name: Barrow Road
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: New Holland CP
- Postcode: DN197RU
- Route: London North East
- ELR: BAR0
- Distance: 106 miles 55 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 25
- Trains per day: 18
- 702 Vehicles
- 297 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is Near a Station
- Crossing Approach
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
UK Parliament Constituency: Cleethorpes
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Ferry
Civil Parish/community: New Holland
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.