Bathing Pool Level Crossing
Bathing Pool Level Crossing Location Map
Bathing Pool Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.187 / 54°11'13"N
Longitude: -2.9129 / 2°54'46"W
OS Eastings: 340522
OS Northings: 477188
OS Grid: SD405771
Mapcode National: GBR 8N30.4T
Mapcode Global: WH83L.7140
- Name: Bathing Pool
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Grange-Over-Sands CP
- Postcode: LA117DS
- Route: London North West
- ELR: CBC1
- Distance: 10 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2014
- Next assessment due: May 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 44
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council: Cumbria County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Grange
District Council Ward: Grange North
Civil Parish/community: Grange-Over-Sands
European Region: North West
District Council: South Lakeland District Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Westmorland and Lonsdale
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.