Bealings Level Crossing
Little Bealings, Suffolk
Bealings Level Crossing Location Map
Bealings Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.0799 / 52°4'47"N
Longitude: 1.2543 / 1°15'15"E
OS Eastings: 623086
OS Northings: 247389
OS Grid: TM230473
Mapcode National: GBR VNY.KYJ
Mapcode Global: VHLBN.PZGF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bealings Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bealings
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Little Bealings CP
- Postcode: IP136LT
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 75 miles 79 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 35
- 1764 Vehicles
- 18 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- RD Visibility
- Frequent Trains
- Crossing Approach
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Carlford
UK Parliament Constituency: Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Little Bealings
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
District Council Ward: Woodbridge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.