Beech Drive Level Crossing
Great Bedwyn, Wiltshire
Beech Drive Level Crossing Location Map
Beech Drive Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3677 / 51°22'3"N
Longitude: -1.6115 / 1°36'41"W
OS Eastings: 427145
OS Northings: 163249
OS Grid: SU271632
Mapcode National: GBR 5ZB.7D2
Mapcode Global: VHC1Y.0WYF
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Beech Drive Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Beech Drive
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Great Bedwyn CP
- Postcode: SN8 3LX
- Route: Western
- ELR: BHL
- Distance: 67 miles 32 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 99
- 54 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Burbage and The Bedwyns
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
Civil Parish/community: Great Bedwyn
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.