Berney Arms Station Level Crossing
Berney Arms Station Level Crossing Location Map
Berney Arms Station Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5898 / 52°35'23"N
Longitude: 1.6303 / 1°37'49"E
OS Eastings: 645996
OS Northings: 305306
OS Grid: TG459053
Mapcode National: GBR YR3.R06
Mapcode Global: WHNW4.05MD
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Berney Arms Station Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Berney Arms Station
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Reedham CP
- Postcode: NR301SB
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: RBY
- Distance: 15 miles 68 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 8
- 5 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Crossing is near station
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Sun Glare
- Infrequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Acle
UK Parliament Constituency: Broadland
District Council: Broadland District Council
European Region: Eastern
District Council Ward: Marshes
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Reedham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.