Blackburn Lane Level Crossing
Blackburn Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Blackburn Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7031 / 53°42'10"N
Longitude: -1.2254 / 1°13'31"W
OS Eastings: 451230
OS Northings: 423236
OS Grid: SE512232
Mapcode National: GBR MTWM.H9
Mapcode Global: WHDC8.46Q0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blackburn Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blackburn Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Wakefield District (B)
- Postcode: WF110DZ
- Route: London North East
- ELR: WAG1
- Distance: 59 miles 70 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2020
- Next assessment due: June 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 72
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Knottingley
UK Parliament Constituency: Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.