Blackstope Lane Level Crossing
East Retford East, Nottinghamshire
Blackstope Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Blackstope Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3215 / 53°19'17"N
Longitude: -0.9285 / 0°55'42"W
OS Eastings: 471469
OS Northings: 381038
OS Grid: SK714810
Mapcode National: GBR PZY1.S2
Mapcode Global: WHFG8.QS12
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blackstope Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blackstope Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Bassetlaw District
- Postcode: DN226ND
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 65 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2019
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 63
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
District Council Ward: East Retford East
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Retford East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.