Blounts Farm Level Crossing
Blounts Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Blounts Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6057 / 51°36'20"N
Longitude: 0.6297 / 0°37'46"E
OS Eastings: 582196
OS Northings: 192930
OS Grid: TQ821929
Mapcode National: GBR QNM.B0G
Mapcode Global: VHJKQ.VWRX
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Blounts Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Blounts Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hockley CP
- Postcode: SS5 6AD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: SSV
- Distance: 34 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: December 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 80 mph
- Trains per day: 131
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Hockley
District Council Ward: Hockley West
UK Parliament Constituency: Rayleigh and Wickford
District Council: Rochford District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Rochford West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.