Bluehouse Level Crossing
Frinton and Walton, Essex
Bluehouse Level Crossing Location Map
Bluehouse Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8426 / 51°50'33"N
Longitude: 1.1991 / 1°11'56"E
OS Eastings: 620466
OS Northings: 220833
OS Grid: TM204208
Mapcode National: GBR VRS.HYX
Mapcode Global: VHLCS.QYSC
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Bluehouse Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Bluehouse
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Frinton and Walton CP
- Postcode: CO130EP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TWN
- Distance: 66 miles 78 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2015
- Next assessment due: August 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 50
- 1 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Clacton
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
Civil Parish/community: Frinton and Walton
County Council Electoral Division: Frinton and Walton
District Council Ward: Holland and Kirby
District Council: Tendring District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.